"We work hard to recruit the right people and, once we have you, we want you to love working for us and stay. That’s why we offer some great benefits to make sure our staff are happy.
- You may not have known this but we offer you entry to the generous NHS Pension Scheme – beginning your first day of employment you will be enrolled onto the NHS Pension Scheme, which means you don’t need to worry about it.
- We believe in a work life balance therefore you start with 25 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays) rising to 27 days after 5 years service and 29 days after 10 years service – we all need that bit of time off.
- Education & Training – a role at Shropdoc leads to lots of opportunities. We like to see our staff grow regardless of their role, that’s why we offer a whole host of education and training opportunities, helping you to reach your potential. Read more about this in ‘Our Stories’.
- Healthcare Benefit Package – having healthy staff is important to us. Our healthcare package includes a range of services from eye tests to occupational health, so whatever your problem you can be sure you will be well looked after.
- We are family friendly and have opted in to the Childcare Voucher Scheme to help you save money on nursery fees. Many of our staff have children and we know how much this helps them.
And one more…. We have lots of local and national discounts – this includes discounts on travel, shopping, insurance, mobile phones and more."